Monday, 26 November 2012

Research and Planning- Locations

Here are some possible locations for my photo shoot: 
The first option is a brick wall, this was an idea of mine as i thought it would create an individual atmosphere however i don't think it would be very appropriate for my pop genre. As for most of my research of pop music magazines the pictures are taken with a white background as then you look at the people rather than the background. It is more of an indie genre. 



The second option are these records- these connotes a sense of indivduality however it does a pop theme as they have some colours to them. This will be good for when my magazine is concentrating on new and upcoming pop groups as they will be a little bit different from the mainstream articles. The focus group said they wanted a mixture of mainstream and up and coming groups and i think these will help connote this.   
This is a white wall- I will use this for my central image. I have chosen to use a white wall as a lot of the research I have previously done have a white background so i am taking this idea and putting it into my magazine- this will ensure that the focus will be on the people in the photo and i will also make sure that colours stand out from the white wall as this would connote the pop feel I am creating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment