Friday, 23 November 2012

Research and Planning- Costumes and Make-Up




This is the first outfit I have chosen for my models to wear. I  have chosen this because it is quite similar to the outfits in my research- the light colours connote fun, femininity, excitement etc. In my style sheet research i found that lots of the picture were of the stars wearing shorts and bright coloured clothing. I will probably use this outfit for the front cover as it will attract the target audience as it is creating the brand identity.






This is the second outfit I have chosen, I have chosen this as it goes with the other outfit. However there is a contrast do they will look good together. The Top is connotes fun and individuality.




This outfit could be use for the double page spread, I have changed the outfits from the front cover as it gives more of a feel about the new and up coming artist. it also adds extra interest to the magazine, it will interest the target audience as it will show individuality and sophistication which is another element which the focus group thought would be good.









This outfit will again be use for the double page spread and i have chosen it to contrast the other outfit making it interesting but at the same time attract the audience attention. 










I will use/put make-up on the models as i have noticed in my magazine research i found that a lot of the celebrities had make-up on, however i won't put it on too heavily because pop is fun and happy so if the make up was dark and heavy then it would connote opposite feelings like unhappiness and seriousness. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment