In what ways does your media produce use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
I have created a masthead which links in with the conventions of a real media product, as all real magazines have a masthead to give them all a unique idenditiy. My masthead is quite simple but bold. I have used three simple but eye cathching colours which will attract the audience. I have also used coverlines, these are also used in real media products, i kept to the same three colours through out to give a professional feel. I didn't add any extra images to my front cover as none of the pictures I had taken really fitted in the feel of the magazine and the front cover- so I added more in the contents page. The central image i used was a middle close up. This goes with the conventions of a real magazine- this is to grab the audiences attention and give enough information to entice the audience to buy your magazine.
How does your media product represent different social groups?
My magazine represents different social groups by having different articles in the magazine which will intrest a whole group of students not just one group of students. I have also used unisex colour palette, this again makes sure that it doesn't just apeal to certain a certain sex.
How does your media product represent different social groups?
My magazine represents different social groups by having different articles in the magazine which will intrest a whole group of students not just one group of students. I have also used unisex colour palette, this again makes sure that it doesn't just apeal to certain a certain sex.
No comments:
Post a Comment