Questions:
Which genre do you think my magazine is?
Do you feel that my masthead connotes this?
What gender/age do you think it is aimed at?
Is there anything you would change?
From these questions i will find out what needs to be changed.
From these questions i have found out that it is clear what genre of music my magazine is, pop. The focus group thought that the masthead font wasn't very pop-y. I will now see if there is a more suitable font which will link in with the rest of my magazine. However I will keep the bright pink and white as they said it was a good contrast. They said it was for females and from 16 to about 20. I feel that its more aimed at the 16 age. From this research I will change the masthead and make the barcode a little bit smaller.
No comments:
Post a Comment